OkCupid is a popular dating site widely known for its robust user base. However, if you didn’t find the potential match and want to try out other alternatives like Plenty of Fish or others, you might want to close your OkCupid at first. This article will guide you to delete your OkCupid account.
Important: Deleting an OkCupid account is permanent.
How to delete your OkCupid account from the app
- Launch the OkCupid app on your phone.
- Tap on Profile at the bottom right corner.
- Select Account Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Disable your account.
- Tap on Next.
- Choose a reason for leaving OkCupid.
- Enter any description about leaving OkCupid or tap SKIP.
- You will be asked if you’d like to recommend OkCupid to a friend, provide your answer.
- Again, you will be asked if you’d like to participate in an OkCupid survey, tap NO to skip.
- Now, select Delete my account. If you want to disable your account, select Disable my account.
- Type in your password and tap DELETE to confirm.
How to delete my OkCupid account from the website
- Go to okcupid.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click My Account on the left pane.
- Scroll down on the page and click on the Go here link.
- Now, click on the Delete account button.
- A popup will appear, fill up the required information.
- Click on Delete at the bottom.