Shpock is another e-commerce site like eBay. However, if you don’t want to use Shpock and want to close your account, we’ve got your back. Closing a Shpock account is permanent and cannot be undone. This article will guide you to delete your Shpock account.
Important: You cannot close your Shpock account from the app.
How do I delete my shpock account
- Go to shpock.com and sign in to your account.
- Now, head into the Shpock Account Closure Page.
- Tick all the checkboxes and click on the Request account deletion button.
- Once your account is closed, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
What happens when you close your Shpock account
- Any ongoing offers will be canceled.
- Your data and profile will be removed from Shpock.
- All your listed items (unsold and sold) will be removed.
- If you have any reviews on products, it will be removed.
- Shpock will stop sending you any further notifications.
Want to delete your Walmart account? Check out our article, here.