Walmart is known for providing a great shopping experience at lower prices. However, if you don’t want to shop online from Walmart and want to close your account, we’ve got your back. Unfortunately, there’s no option to delete your account within your account settings page, so you have to contact Walmart Customer Support to request your account closure. Here’s how.
Important: Once your account is closed, you won’t be able to access your Pharmacy, Photo, and Pickup & Delivery account.
How to delete my Walmart account
- Visit walmart.com and log in to your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Contact Us under the Customer Service heading.
- Again, scroll to the bottom and click on the Contact us button.
- A conversation will popup, and you will be connected with a Walmart customer support representative. Explain that you want to close your account, and the representative will assist you in completing your account closure.
- Once your account is closed, you will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.
Want to cancel your Walmart subscription? Check out our article, here.