Twoo is a social media platform where you users can upload pictures and chat with other users. However, if you don’t want to use Twoo anymore, you might want to close your account. Deleting a Twoo account is a quick and easy process. You can delete your Twoo account from both the app and a desktop web browser. Here’s how.
How to delete my Twoo account on the app
- Open the Twoo app on your phone.
- Tap on the 🔔 icon at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on your profile picture at the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the ⚙️ (settings) icon at the top right corner.
- On the Settings menu, tap on Account.
- Tap on Account status.
- Tap on the Delete your account option. A default web browser will open and load the account closure page.
- Now, select Delete account and tap on Continue.
- Tap on Delete account below the “Start your free 3 day trial” button.
- Select a reason for leaving Twoo and tap on Continue to confirm.
Want to delete your VK account? Check out our article, here.
How do I delete my Twoo account from a web browser
- Go to twoo.com and log in to your account.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the Account section and click on the 🖊️ icon.
- Now, click on the Delete account link.
- Choose Delete account and click on Continue.
- A popup window will appear, click on Delete account below the “Start your free 3 day trial” button. ”
- Select a reason for deleting your account and click Continue to finish.