Uber Eats is a popular food delivery service through which you can enjoy your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. However, if you are not satisfied with Uber Eats and want to close your account, we’ve got your back. This article will guide you to delete your Uber Eats account.
Note: You have to delete your Uber account to close your Uber Eats account.
How to delete my Uber Eats account on mobile
- Launch the Uber app on your phone.
- Tap on the ≡ icon at the top left corner.
- Choose Settings from the side menu pane.
- Scroll down and tap on Privacy.
- Tap on the Delete Your Account option at the bottom.
- After that, log in to your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Continue.
- Choose a reason for leaving Uber.
- Now, tap on Delete Account to confirm.
How to cancel your Uber Eats account from a desktop web browser
- Go to the Uber Account Closure Page.
- Log in to your account.
- Scroll down and click on the Continue button.
- Select a reason for leaving Uber.
- Now, click on Delete Account.
Your account will be permanently deleted after 30 days of your account closure.
Want to delete your Walmart account? Check out our article, here.